Saturday, March 2, 2013

Alhambra Source 2013!

Here are a few recent developments: 

Below are two pages of sketches from my sketchbook and also the thumbnail sheet I sent to the Alhambra Source for a story on a Cuban girl whose history of being bullied has had a debilitating effect on her ability to speak to others.

There was another story on the Mars Curiosity project that my buddy Mike wrote up for the ALhambra source. I created a collage for this piece which is not how I usually work, but it worked out just fine.


1 comment:

R. Mikhail said...

Hey Shaun! Great work, as always I am inspired by your pieces. I'm beginning to reawaken the artist within myself, and funny's just like they say ”When the student is ready, the master will appear.” Only I've become a bit too close to mine, and she has, lets just say ”a cuple of” prerequisites for me before I am qualified for this 'gift of Art'....She is my girlfriend...I need explain no more. Haha

Take care, keep up the good work.

PS: My mom told me that you are now in Li Jiang China with your sister doing some projects over there... I just may be coming to China around the end of April, if you're still there by then I'll hop on a bus or train and see if I can get over there to meet up with you guys!