Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ICON 7 and Power In Numbers!


I spent 14 hours on broken Mega-Busses traveling from Providence to Baltimore and it was totally worth it! I had a lot of time to think about all the things I had seen at ICON 7 this past week and all the people I met.

The people! So many of them swarming the Renaissance hotel like a pack of timid, introverted wolves. I had a lot of fun and I'd like to thank everyone who went and worked on it. I'll have more to show for that in a future post.

IN OTHER NEWS! I finally managed to get something into the Gallery Nucleus! They have this charity thing called POWER IN NUMBERS from which you can sell originals and prints with a percentage of funds going to charities.

Here is the link: GALLERY NUCLEUS - POWER IN NUMBERS (PIN)

Below is my piece for PIN, a drawing inspired by life in Baltimore, a place where I feel like there is something brewing, waiting to explode its guts all over everyone.





Share this with everyone you know, even your grandmas dog!

Keep coming back, I am starting to draw a little more which means I will have more to share.

Thanks for viewing!

No comments: